Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A few more Sleeptracker Nights

It's been a few more nights with Sleeptracker, and the watch has become more successful.....kind of. Over the past five nights it's been on track four times, sounding just as I roll over in bed.

However, through my testing during the past month, I've becomed less and less inclined to listen to Sleeptracker (just like a regular alarm clock). In other words, the initial excitement has worn off and now I expect Sleeptracker to wake me up at a relatively awake moment of consciousness in which I feel ready to roll out of bed. What I have discovered, however, is that the longer I have Sleeptracker, the more it seems like a traditional alarm clock that simply goes off earlier than the time I set it to go off.

I'll be compiling my full Sleeptracker review in the next couple days, so make sure to keep your eyes open for the review.

Thanks again for your comments.

No comments: